- HSE Management System documentation (HSE Policy, Manuals and operational procedures)
- Operational and Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Protection Systems Design, Installation and maintenance – These include: Gas, Smoke/heat Detection and Alarm System (Conventional and Addressable).
- Access Control System
- Facility inspection and management for improvement.
- General HSE Awareness training (for Managers and Supervisors)
- Fire Protection and Safety Training (for selected personnel as marshals/wardens)
- Training on HEMP (Hazards and Effect Management Process). This includes: Risk Assessment methodologies, Hazards and Operability Studies (HAZOP), Hazards Identification (HAZID),
- Job Safety/Hazards Analysis (JSA/JHA) for Line Managers and Supervisors
- Personal Protective Equipment – Protective wears appropriate for the food processing and handling operations.
- Fire protection equipment supply – Fire extinguishers, Fire Smoke/Heat detectors and Fire Blanket.
- Site Safety – Car Park marking
- Symbolic HSE signs and notices etc.